Evaly Bullet Express Khaas Food

Find your nearest shop quickly

Shop by Stores

Terms & Conditions

অনিবার্য কারনবশতঃ ক্যাম্পেইনে যেকোন পরিবর্তন, পরিবর্ধন বা পরিমার্জেনের সম্পূর্ণ অধিকার ইভ্যালি কর্তৃপক্ষ সংরক্ষণ করে।
বিঃদ্রঃ - প্রোডাক্ট প্রাইস ৫০০ টাকার নিচে হলে অনুগ্রহকরে একাধিক প্রোডাক্ট কার্টে অ্যাড করে অর্ডার প্রসেস করুন।

Home delivery within 1 hour on orders of Evaly Bullet Express Khaas Food shop.

Customers can purchase everything within their order limits. Evaly Bullet Express Khaas Food shop reserves every right to cancel any bulk order.

Order time for Evaly Bullet Express Khaas Food shop is 10 AM to 4 PM, everyday. Products ordered past the delivery time will be delivered the next day.

Daily shopping limit for Evaly Bullet Express Khaas Food shop is maximum BDT 3000. Payment can be completed in following methods. Customers can pay the full amount in new payment or can use their Evaly balance to pay 60% of the product price, for the rest 40%, a new payment is required. Furthermore, 100% product price can also be paid using gift codes upon every purchase from the Evaly Bullet Express Khaas Food shop.

Customers are requested to pay BDT 40 as a delivery charge, per order.