Evaly Bullet Express Bengal Meat

Find your nearest shop quickly

Shop by Stores

Terms & Conditions

অনিবার্য কারনবশতঃ ক্যাম্পেইনে যেকোন পরিবর্তন, পরিবর্ধন বা পরিমার্জেনের সম্পূর্ণ অধিকার ইভ্যালি কর্তৃপক্ষ সংরক্ষণ করে।
বিঃদ্রঃ - প্রোডাক্ট প্রাইস ৫০০ টাকার নিচে হলে অনুগ্রহকরে একাধিক প্রোডাক্ট কার্টে অ্যাড করে অর্ডার প্রসেস করুন।

Orders from “Evaly Bullet Express Bengal Meat” will be delivered within 60 minutes after payment confirmation.

Customers can buy limited number of products in each order. Any bulk order will be cancelled from “Evaly Bullet Express Bengal Meat”.

Evaly Bullet Express Bengal Meat” shop will accept orders from everyday 10am to 4pm. Any orders placed after 4pm will be delivered on the next day.

Products can be bought from “Evaly Bullet Express Bengal Meat” shop for a maximum of amount of 3000 taka daily. Payment can be made in 3 methods. Customers will be able to buy the product by making a new payment with the full amount or in case of buying the product, they will be able to pay 60% amount of the product price with Evaly Balance, and the remaining 40% amount will have to be new payment. In addition, products can be purchased from “Evaly Bullet Express Bengal Meat” shop by paying 100% of the product price with the gift code.

40 taka delivery charge will be applicable for every successfully delivered order.